Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Longtime, No Update

So, it has been a while since my last update. In fact, I didn't even remember this blog until I logged into a forum and saw it in my signature. Oops.

Anyways, things have been busy for us. We moved earlier this year and my work has picked up. Now I am making between 1,000 and 1,500 per month online. Mainly through my VA job and a few side tasks on Odesk and writing.

I haven't been keeping exact track of my income, because my life is busy and hectic and I forget to at the end of the day. That is actually related to another blog that I started, where I am working on improving a bunch of different aspects of my life one small step at a time. The blog is called, Steps to a Better Me, and can be found at http://stepstoabetterme.com/.

I hope that I will find the time to begin updating more fully and will, if my plans go nicely, begin sharing a few video tutorials on some ways to make money online and navigate a few of the different things that I do.That way I can help others to make money online as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment