Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update on SliceThePie

Well, it took a while, but I finally reached the payout on SliceThePie. The minimum payout was $10 and it was posted to my Paypal account the next day. Unfortunately, it took a while to reach payout towards the end because my rating was dropped to a one-star. Not quite sure why as I posted the same types of reviews throughout the whole time I reviewed the different songs.

I did have another nice surprise this morning from SliceThePie. I received an email saying that for the day I would be paid .10 per review no matter what my rating was, so I took a bit of advantage from that and reviewed a few extra songs. Hopefully, I will receive more of those emails and be able to build up a bit of extra money. I can't do many songs at once, because I tend to find myself tuning the songs and repeating reviews. My goal is to do at least 10 per day to slowly build up a bit of extra cash.

I will update my Proof of Payment pages with a screenshot of the payment received from SliceThePie shortly.

If you would be interested in signing up for SlicethePie, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment