Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting Paid To Watch Ads

So, I was looking across one of the work at home forums that I frequent. It's called Beezag. From what I have read of it online, it seems to be legit.

In order to make money, you have to watch ads that match your profile and you are rewarded points. For every 1,000 points you can get $1. Minimum cash out is 8000 points. I was able to make 200 points yesterday by watching 5 ads.

With this website you actually have to watch the ads and keep an eye out for scrolling numbers that go by as you watch it. At the end of the video it will ask you what numbers scrolled by. If you don't answer the question or answer incorrectly you don't get the points, but you have the opportunity to watch the ad again.

I'll update again if I should make the payout.

If you are interested in signing up, visit www.beezag.com or sign up using my referral link at http://bit.ly/pzR6B0.

No comments:

Post a Comment