Friday, July 29, 2011

Money for forum posting

Some people at some of the WAH forums I frequent have been talking about a site called Postloop. It looks interesting they are estimating that they are making around $8 per hour, but haven't actually cashed out yet.

I went ahead and signed up and posted my first 10 posts for review. Hopefully this will turn out to be a legitimate site. Would be great to get paid for chatting with people on a forum.

I will update the if I ever actually hit payout and will post a screen shot of when I get paid.

According to Postloop you get .05 per point and the average post gets 1 point. I guess a rough calculation would be that it would take 20 points to equal a dollar. I don't know my brain hurts, I have a headache and don't really feel like figuring the numbers out. I will update later with a better description of this site at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment