Friday, July 22, 2011

Update on Month So Far

With a week left to go for the month, it doesn't look like I will hit my goal income. This has been a very slow month for pretty much all of my work so far.

On the VA side, 2 clients put their accounts on hold for an indefinite time. They both are going back to more traditional work, because it offers more security than what they were previously doing. While I am sad to let them go, I understand that they wish for more security in their work.

As for my other work, my husband has started a new job so he's had a week of in between them, so I haven't been as focused on the additional things I can. Instead, we have spent more time hanging out with our kids and spending time together. Great for the family, but horrible for my motivation to work.

At least I have met my base goal of what I absolutely need to make, so I can at least be happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment