Thursday, July 7, 2011

How I Make My Swagbucks

I have found Swagbucks to be a great way to build up Amazon giftcards. I average enough points to get about 1-2 Amazon giftcards per month. Each giftcard costs 450 Swagbucks. Here is how I make those points.

First, I do all the daily activities which reward Swagbucks. These are:
1 buck for loading the toolbar
1 buck for looking at the daily surveys
1 buck for taking the daily poll
2 bucks for going through the No Obligation Special Offers (NOSO)

Just by doing that, I get a minimum of 5 swagbucks per day.

In addition to that, I try to enter every Swagcode that I can. To help me do this I follow SBCodez on Twitter. Every time there is a new Swagcode the send a message out on Twitter letting you know. Now, I don't really pay attention to Twitter, so I have Twitter email me when there is a new update from SBCodez. Since I am near my computer off and on all day while I work, I just leave a browser tab open to my email and check it every once in a while.

In addition to those two things, I also make sure to do a few searches each day. An easy way to do this but not just be spamming for searches is to use Swagbucks for when I do research for my writing. I win for searching about 2-3 times per day and average around 8-15 Swagbucks each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment